For in person help at OCAD U, visit one of our Help Desks, email email@example.com or call 416-977-6000 x277.
You may also use this website to create and monitor Tickets: a Ticket is a request for help or support for a desktop computer, wireless network, printer or other OCAD U IT Service that can be tracked, unlike email. It's an alternative to email, phone or walking up to one of our Help Desks.
To open a ticket:
You will receive an email with your ticket details, and any action on your issue will be tracked to your ticket.
- Log in on the left hand side using your student or faculty username.
- Select Submit a Ticket from the top navigation
- Select IT Help Desk as the Department
- Under Message Details provide as much detail as possible about the problem you are experiencing including details like:
- Where did experience the problem? Specify a building, room on campus, or were you at home or on a mobile device?
"I was in 100 McCaul in the 665 Computer Studio"
"I was using my iPhone on the wireless."
- What were you trying to specifically do when you experienced the problem? For example:
"I was trying to register for my courses on the student registration system but I could not successfully log in."
"The desktop computer in the 665 computer studio would not boot up. There was nothing but a grey screen."
"The projector would not turn on: there was a red light flashing on the projector."
- If it's a website you were having trouble with, let us know what browser you were using whether it be Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Click Submit