Select your device / OS :
iOS devices (iPad,iPhone)
OSX(10.6 and higher)
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on Android devices?
1.From the main menu, go to Settings, and choose Wi-Fi under Wireless & Networks
2.If the Wi-Fi is OFF,slide to turn ON .You should now see a list of available wireless networks. Tap ocadu.
3.In the next screen, choose the following settings:
- For EAP method, choose PEAP
- For Phase 2 authentication, choose MSCHAPV2
- For CA certificate and User certificate, leave as Unspecified
- In Identity, type your OCADU username
- In Password, type your password
- Tap Connect
You should now be connected to the OCADU wireless network.
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on iOS?
1. Open the “Settings” app.
2. Choose Wi-Fi.
3. From the list of available networks select ocadu. If your Wi-Fi is turned off turn it on.
4. You will be prompted for your user name and password. Type your OCADU username and password in the appropriate fields. Tap Join.
5.Confirm the following certificate info and select “Accept”
GeoTrust Global CA
You should now be connected to the OCADU wireless network
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on Blackberry?
Note: these instructions were tested on a BlackBerry 9780, OS 6.
1. Go to Manage Connections from the main menu
2. Go to Set up Wi-Fi network
3. Choose ocadu from the available networks
4. Choose PEAP for the Enterprise Sub-Type if not selected by default.
5. Enter your OCADU username and password in the Username and Password fields.
6. Choose GeoTrust Global CA from the CA certificate drop-down list.
7. Choose AUTO for the Inner Security Link if not selected by default.
8. Choose <None Selected> for Token if not selected by default.
9. Server subject and Server SAN can be left empty.
10. Uncheck Disable Server Certificate Validation
11. Click on Connect
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on OSX?
1.From the wireless network icon in top right corner, select Turn Airport On or Turn Wi-Fi On (depending on your OS).
2.From the wireless network pull-down menu in the top right corner, select ocadu.
3.In the authentication window, type your OCADU user name and password.
4.Click OK or Join
Note: Uncheck “Remember this network” if you are using a shared computer. It is extremely recommended to un-check this box. Select this box only when nobody else has admin access to your machine.
5.When you connect to the wireless network with the ocadu SSID, you may see a certificate warning. If so, click on Show Certificate.
6.Check to make sure the certificate is named wlan-radius.ocad.ca and is valid, then click Continue
7.You may now be prompted to enter your Mac user name and password (not your OCADU login) to allow this trust to be saved. If so, do so and click Update Settings.
You should now be connected to the OCADU wireless network
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on win 10?
- Click on the wireless icon from the desktop.
- Choose ocadu and click connect.
- Type your OCADU username and password in the appropriate fields and click OK.
- A warning message will prompt to either connect or cancel this process. Click Connect to proceed.
- When you are fully connected to the ocadu network the status will appear as Connected, secured or Secured.
- If you need to retype your username and password due to any password correction or change. You will need to forget the ocadu network. Unfortunately, disconnecting will not forget the entered credentials. Begin by selecting Network settings.
- A Settings window will appear for the Network & Internet Wi-Fi connections. Click on Manage Wi-Fi settings
- Scroll to the bottom of this page. Under the Manage known networks section, click on ocadu, and then click Forget. You will then be able retype your username and password again following through steps 1-4.
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on win 8?
1.Click on the wireless icon from the desktop.
2.Choose ocadu and click Connect.
3.Type your OCADU user name and password in the appropriate fields. Click OK.
4.If you see a warning message that the credentials provided by the server could not be verified, click Connect.
Now you must be fully connected to the ocadu wireless network.
5.If you right click on the ocadu ssid ,you can view/change configuration or remove the configuration for troubleshooting purposes:
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on win 7?
ocadu network should be automatically detected and configured if you choose to connect to it.
1.From wireless Network Connection ,select ocadu and click Connect
2.Authenticate with your OCADU user name and password.
3.At present, Windows 7 users get a warning message, Click on "Details" and confirm the certificate Identity
4.Click Connect after confirming the certificate identity :
Radius Server: wlan-radius.ocad.ca
Root CA: GeoTrust Global CA
Now you should be connected to the OCADU wireless network .
Wireless: How do I connect to ocadu Wi-Fi on win xp?
1.Click on the Wireless connection on the task bar and click on View Available Wireless Networks
2.Select the “ocadu” network then click on Change advanced settings
3.Under Wireless Networks Tab and under Preferred networks ,Select ocadu then click Properties
4.Under Authentication Tab change EAP type to Protected EAP (PEAP),then click on Properties
5.Make sure Validate server certificate is selected then click on configure
6.Deselect the check box for Automatically use my windows logon…and click OK and close all the windows.
7.After the configuration is done a Wireless Network connection message will pop up,click on the message to start the login process
8.Login with your OCADU username and password and Click OK
Note: Admin staff must put OCAD in front of Logon domain
9.Click on the following pop up message to accept the certificate
10.Click on view Server Certificate to confirm the identity of the certificate
11.Accept and click Ok if the certificate is Issued to : wlan-radius.ocad.ca
Now you should be connected to the OCADU wireless network.