ePortfolio: How-To Remove Work/Collection from an Exhibition
Updated: 26 April 2021 12:15 PM
This article is for GradEx exhibitors who need to remove their work from an exhibition.
If you've chosen to not participate in this edition of GradEx or have been erroneously added to multiple exhibitions or your advising faculty, Program Chair, or Dean has indicated that you need to take down your work, you can do so by following the instructions.
In this article:
1. Navigate to your Collections List
2. Select Works You'd Like to Remove
3. Open the "OCAD U Exhibitions" Panel
4. Click on the trash can to remove the collection from the specific Exhibition.
5. The exhibition will be removed.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 4 to remove all of the works that are in in the exhibition.
1. Navigate to to the "OCAD U - Exhibitions" tab and click on "Exhibitions"
2. Click on the cog under "Manage" for the exhibition that you need to remove your work(s) from.
3. Open the "Collections" panel
4. Click on the trash can to delete the collection from the exhibition.
5. Repeat step 4 for all collection(s) that need to be removed from the exhibition.
1. Navigate to the Works List.
2. Click on the cog under "Manage" for the work that you need to remove.
3. Depending on what work needs to be removed, open the image, video links, or PDF links panel.
4. Click on the trash can to delete the specific item.
5. Repeat steps 3 to 4 for all work(s) that needs to be removed.
More Questions? Concerns?
Chat with us at the GradEx Helpdesk!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need 1-on-1 Support? Click here to make an appointment on the GradEx 1-on-1 Support page.