Intune Enrollment for Windows: Company Portal Method
Updated: 27 November 2020 02:33 PM
This guide is for enrolling existing Windows 10 devices that have already been deployed but need to be enrolled with Microsoft Intune.
This procedure can be used on OCAD U owned or personal devices.
1. Begin by opening the Start Menu and searching for the Windows Store. Open it.
2. In the Windows Store, click Search and search for the Company Portal app. Click on the search result.
3. On the app's page, click 'Get'. When prompted to "Use across your devices" you can select "No, thanks".
4. The app will begin downloading and installing. Click "Launch" when it becomes available.
5. You'll be asked to enter your OCAD U email and then redirected to the OCAD U sign-in page where you'll need to log in.
6. Leave the box checked. Click "OK" to approve the enrollment. Your device will then go through some configuration.
7. If you don't have Windows Hello and a PIN sign-in enabled for your Windows account, you'll be asked to set it up now. Click OK.
8. Enter your PIN. This window may appear hidden behind the window in front. Check the taskbar for a highlighted icon that blinks and select it to bring this window to the front.
After this you'll be asked to enter your account password to confirm the change.
9. You're all done. The Company Portal will list your device in its window. You can see other devices you've enrolled by clicking "Show All". You can also remove devices from management here if they are personal devices that you no longer wish to be managed.