Teams - Meeting Recording Permissions
Updated: 28 January 2021 12:10 PM
If users are reporting that they are unable to view Teams meeting videos via Stream, please double-check the video permissions.
- Access the video on Stream.
- Click the More Actions ⋯ button and select Add to group/channel. The Add video to group/channels panel will open.
- Add users by searching using the Share with field.
- Select My Groups in the dropdown to find groups and classes.
- Select People to find individuals.
- Enter the search criteria and press Enter.
- Click the name or the group to add it to the list of viewers.
- When all permissions have been assigned/edited, click Save at the bottom of the Add video to group/channels panel.