Copy & Print Services: Online Services Summary
Updated: 01 September 2020 04:35 PM
Graphics Output Help, Service, & Training (GOHST)
What is GOHST?
- GOHST is a service provided by Copy & Print to aid OCADU Community Members (Primarily Students) in understanding file formatting for the purpose of print output.
- GOHST also offers technical support and expertise to staff and faculty for professional development as well as assistance for courses/student groups. This is typically in the form of workshops and information sessions.
What's different from the service we've provided before?
- GOHST is an adaptation of our pre-existing service capability of walk-in print output assistance, informational/promotional outreach, and general physical presence in the OCAD U community.
- What we cannot accomplish in person, we can now do so online.
- GOHST Teams Group (Microsoft Teams)
- GOHST on Teams allows any member of the OCAD U Community to contact us on an open forum and chat with our staff
- It is also the host group for our various live sessions:
- Open Mic Sessions are live FAQs, ensuring blocks of time where our staff can reply instantaneously. This also allows participants to listen in passively.
- How-To's will be aired to allow participants a chance to ask questions about the process as it happens.
- There may also be other opportunities and workshops available in the future!
- GOHST Booking
- The GOHST Booking system allows the OCAD U Community to book specific, 1-on-1 time with our staff to tackle anything related to Copy & Print.
- There are various session types to help narrow down what
- GOHST CANVAS Course (Work in progress!)
- This CANVAS Course is the static resource for Print Training, providing short videos and external articles and media.
- Enrollment and subsequent viewing of Published Modules is intended for anyone in the OCAD U Community
Printshop Pickup (Currently Unavailable - Updated Fall 2020)
Feel free to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are also on Twitter: @OCADUPrintShop