Copy & Print Services: 5th Station Turn Around Time
Updated: 23 August 2019 09:12 AM
5th Station Turn Around Time
Our turnaround time for an order is 24 hours and could potentially be longer!
How so? Please consider the following:
- We want to be sure you are getting exactly what you imagined and this takes time.
- The first step would be reviewing your file and making any adjustments necessary (Check out our training and tutorial videos HERE).
- Physical Printer set up takes time. If the toner you require is not loaded into the device we need to adjust the printer, load the proper colour and run tests.
Timing is important!
Order in before noon:
- For 1-pass prints, estimated pick-up would be noon the following business day.
- The only exception would be Fridays as we are closed on the weekends. Expect your order to be complete by the following Monday.
Common examples for extended turnaround times:
- Variety & Volume: many orders of different types will increase the amount of print time. A timeless example of this going incredibly awry.
- Multiple Passes: To produce different visual effects, sometimes more than one pass through the printer is necessary. This increases print time.
- Incorrectly prepared files: If the file is not set up properly, it will not print properly.
- Give yourself as much time as possible to complete your project you never know what the world is going to throw at you! Proofing and Print Preparation is just as important as concept production.
- MURPHY'S LAW! Prepare accordingly :)
- Chits! Please make sure that you are able to be contacted through the provided information on the chit. Throughout the process we may need to contact you for a number of reasons including but not limited to "are we printing this right?"
- Ask questions. As many as you need, here's where you can point them to: