Copy & Print Services: Printing from a USB
Updated: 04 February 2019 12:31 PM
Printing from a USB
Be sure to format your USB to FAT32 if your USB is not formatted properly "The removable memory is not formatted" may appear when [Format] is pressed, all data in the external media is erased.
1. Swipe your student I.D. card to log in to your PaperCut account. Select [Device Functions].
2. Review your account details and press [Next].
3. Insert USB.
4. A box will appear recognizing your USB press [yes]. If your USB is inserted and the info box does not appear hit the [Home] button and select [Removable memory].
5. Select your file and press [Print]. **Note** A file that is 4.0KB in size thumbnail is not your print file! If your file is contained in a folder select the folder and press [Open] and choose your file.
6. Choose your appropriate print preferences i.e copies and finishing
7.[Press Green Start Button]
8. Collect your prints!