Knowledgebase: Web Services
Faculty and Staff: How do I create an Adobe Connect room?
Updated: 07 March 2016 04:00 PM
Top Tips for Good Adobe Connect Meetings
Adobe Connect Documentation
Creating a New Adobe Connect Room
1. Log in to Adobe Connect at https://connect.ocad.ca/ using your Faculty or Admin username and password.
2. Click Create New: > Meeting Room
3. Give your meeting a Name: (required), Start Time and Duration. We also recommend giving your meeting a easy to read Custom URL.
4. Choose a level of Access: for your room. If your is not confidential, we recommend using Anyone who has the URL for the meeting can enter the room.
5. If you restrict your room to Only registered users you will need to add them on the next screen.
6. Click Finish.
7. You may be required to update your Flash Player, and install the Adobe Connect Add In