Create Folders on your Library to Organize Content
TechSmith Relay has the ability to create Folders (and Sub-Folders) to help organize content. The written procedure is outlined below. Click here to see a video demonstration.
- Login to your TechSmith Relay Library at https://ocadu.techsmithrelay.com.
- Click Create and then Click New Folder. A prompt appears to name the folder.
- Enter a name for the folder and click Create. The folder will appear at the top of your TechSmith Relay Library.
- Move media into the folder by first clicking the checkbox in the top left of each media file you want to move.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the screen and Click Move. A prompt appears to choose a location for the move.
- Choose the destination for the media files and click Move. The selected media files are moved into the folder.
Add TechSmith Relay Content to Canvas
Uploading Videos to TechSmith Relay
Recording Video Content with TechSmith Relay