Create Folders on your Library to Organize Content
TechSmith Relay has the ability to create Folders (and Sub-Folders) to help organize content. The written procedure is outlined below. Click here to see a video demonstration.
- Login to your TechSmith Relay Library at https://ocadu.techsmithrelay.com.
- Click Create and then Click New Folder. A prompt appears to name the folder.
- Enter a name for the folder and click Create. The folder will appear at the top of your TechSmith Relay Library.
- Move media into the folder by first clicking the checkbox in the top left of each media file you want to move.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the screen and Click Move. A prompt appears to choose a location for the move.
- Choose the destination for the media files and click Move. The selected media files are moved into the folder.