|OCAD U IT Services no longer supports this configuration and asks that you switch to using Microsoft Outlook for iOS to access your Office 365 Email & Calendar. The Outlook app was designed to work with Office 365 and provides more features and functionality than the native iOS email and calendar applications. iOS Mail/Calendar may cease to function with OCAD U 365 at some point in the future. Click here for more information on downloading and installing Outlook for iOS.
If you have configured your OCAD U email account in any 3rd party application (such as those listed above), please remove the account from your device settings.
You should install the Microsoft Outlook application from the App Store and configure your OCAD U email using OCADUid@ocadu.ca as the username.
- Download the Outlook app from the App Store: https://app.adjust.com/rg1l6s, then open the application.
- Enter your full email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com), then tap Add Account. Note that your email address may be different from your OCADUid (username).
- You will be prompted for your OCADUid and password. If asked your OCAD U 365 username is in the format: OCADUid@ocadu.ca (regardless of what your email address format is)
- Some users are two-factor authentication enabled and will be required to approve a push notification. Most users are currently not enabled for 2FA.
- Accept any prompts for permissions you may receive to complete the set up.