Faculty & Staff: Configure OCAD U 365 Email on iOS Device
Updated: 23 February 2017 11:55 AM
These instructions are for configuring OCAD U email to the Mail application on your iOS device.
1. Open the "Settings" app on your mobile device.
2. Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
3. Select "Add Account". Note: If you already have your OCAD U email account configured to your phone, click on it and select "Delete Account" at the bottom of the page and then re-add as instructed here:
4. Select "Exchange".
5. Enter the following:
1) Enter your OCAD U email address under "Email".
2) Enter your OCAD U password under "Password".
Email: Your OCAD U email address (example: email@example.com)
6. Select the settings you would like and then select "Save" at the top.
7. Exit the settings app and open the "Mail" app.
8. Once your inbox is synced, your account setup is complete.