The Rich Text Editor button is a great way to quickly add TechSmith Relay media to items in your course. It is most useful when used with a course Announcement, Page or Discussion.
- Login to Canvas and navigate to your course.
- Create or open the Announcement, Page, or another course item you would like to add TechSmith Relay media to.
- Click the TechSmith Relay button in the tools menu of the Rich Text Editor to open your TechSmith Relay library.
- Here you can select the media you would like to insert by clicking Add Media.
- Your video will be added but will appear as a grey rectangle until you are done editing. Click Save when you are done editing.
- When students reach this posting, they can view the media.
Uploading Videos to TechSmith Relay
Create Folders in the TechSmith Relay Library to Organize Content
Recording Video Content with TechSmith Relay