The Rich Text Editor button is a great way to quickly add TechSmith Relay media to items in your course. It is most useful when used with a course Announcement, Page or Discussion.
- Login to Canvas and navigate to your course.
- Create or open the Announcement, Page, or another course item you would like to add TechSmith Relay media to.
- Click the TechSmith Relay button in the tools menu of the Rich Text Editor to open your TechSmith Relay library.
- Here you can select the media you would like to insert by clicking Add Media.
- Your video will be added but will appear as a grey rectangle until you are done editing. Click Save when you are done editing.
- When students reach this posting, they can view the media.