How to Reset Your Wifi: Mac OS X
Updated: 30 May 2018 03:34 PM
1. Turn off the Wifi by clicking the wifi symbol on the right in the toolbar.
2. Open Apple Menu > System Preferences > Network (3rd row, 4th column)
3. Select Wifi > Advanced (bottom right)
4. Select "ocadu" and click the minus (-) button directly under the "Preferred Networks" list. Click OK.
5. Open Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access
Under the Name column, locate wireless-login.ocadu.ca > Right click on it and select > Delete "wireless-login.ocadu.ca"" and close the window
6. In the Wifi drop down menu on the right of the toolbar, select "Turn On Wifi"
7. Select "ocadu"
8. Select "Show Certificate"
9. Now you will see the certificate, select "Continue"
10. Enter your computer credentials (what you use to sign in to your computer) and select "Update Settings"
Your wifi should now be connected.