Use this method of adding TechSmith Relay media to your course if you just want viewers to consume the content and do not require quizzing or grading functionality.
- Login to Canvas and navigate to your course.
- Click Modules in the course navigation menu on the left.
- Select a module to add media to, or create one.
- Click the add-to-module button to add media to your selected module.
- Using the dropdown menu, choose External Tool.
- Select your TechSmith Relay website and click Add Item.
- Click the new TechSmith Relay item in the module to choose the item from your TechSmith Relay library you wish to add.
- Your TechSmith Relay library should open. Click the Add Media button next to the item you wish to add. You can use the Search functionality to look for other media within your organization’s TechSmith Relay website or the Link Media feature to add a video from YouTube. Media you add from YouTube using the Link Media function will be added to your library.
- Your media is now added to your course.