Add TechSmith Relay Media as an Assignment (Quizzing Available)
Updated: 02 May 2016 11:27 AM
Use this method of adding media to your course if you would like to have TechSmith Relay quiz grades reported through the Canvas gradebook.
- Login to Canvas and navigate to your course.
- Click Assignments in the course navigation menu on the left.
- Click the + Assignment button to add an assignment.
- On the assignment creation page, fill in the Assignment Name and Description fields. If you would like to have TechSmith Relay enter quiz results into the gradebook, set a point value for the assignment.
- For the Submission Type, select External Tool from the dropdown, and then click the External Tool URL field.
- Choose your TechSmith Relay website from the menu, and click Select. The URL will automatically populate.
- Click Save.
- Your TechSmith Relay library will open, displaying all your media. Click Add Media to add an item to the assignment. You can use the search functionality to look for other content on your organization’s TechSmith Relay website or the Link Media feature to add a video from YouTube. Media you add from YouTube using the Link Media function will be added to your library.
- Your media is now added to your course.