Copy & Print: Copying (Students)
Updated: 29 September 2016 10:55 AM
For jobs greater than 100 impressions, please go to the Digital Print Centre (for locations click here)
2. Tap your OCAD U Student ID card on the card reader embedded in the device (it is labelled)
3. First time users of PaperCut have to associate their card with their account. If this is the case with you, a message will pop up that will prompt you to enter your OCAD U username and password (same as what you use to sign in to Canvas).
4. Once signed in, photocopy your documents as usual. (Place the document face down, punch in the amount of desired copies and press the green button.)
If you do not know how to use a photocopier, please see the attached PDF at the bottom of this article for basic copying instructions.
1. Ensure you have sufficient funds in your Copy & Print Account before you begin. Refer to our price list or call ahead (416-977-6000 ext. 202) for an estimate.
2. Go to the Digital Print Centre, 1st Floor, 51 McCaul, with your original document(s).
3. Present your OCAD U Student ID card and state your username to the attendant.
4. Indicate the following:
Turnaround times vary depending on the demand on the day of submission. Please call ahead (416-977-6000 ext. 202) for a time estimate.