LinkedIn Learning includes Lynda.com's excellent content and more.
To Access browse to https://my.ocadu.ca and click LinkedIn Learning.
- LinkedIn Learning offers more content than Lynda.com
- More relevant recommendations and better search
What's Not New?
- Same great Lynda.com content
- Your course history will be brought over from Lynda.com
- Generally, all the Lynda.com links will redirect to the appropriate LinkedIn Learning course.
- Individual video links in Lynda.com will redirect to the LinkedIn Learning course page.
- The redirects will remain viable until March 21, 2020. After which time, the Lynda.com platform will be fully sunset.
- All the Lynda.com playlists will redirect to what are referred to as LinkedIn Learning "Collections".
Do I need a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning?
No. All you need is your OCAD U faculty, staff or student username and password. Log in at https://my.ocadu.ca and click LinkedIn Learning.
How do I activate my LinkedIn Learning account?
During the activation process, you can connect a LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn Learning account. This is optional.
- If you do not have a LinkedIn account, you can create one. The benefits of connecting a LinkedIn account include:
- A personalized learning experience that includes special course recommendations for learners
- Discoverable and relevant learning content within the LinkedIn.com experience
- If you choose to opt out of connecting your LinkedIn account, you will create a separate LinkedIn Learning account that is not connected to LinkedIn.com
- OR, proceed without connecting a LinkedIn account.
When you connect your LinkedIn account, you can rest assured that only your learning data will be shared with your employer. No other data from your LinkedIn account will be accessible or shared. See the details of the Privacy Information here.
I'm having trouble authenticating. What should I do next?
How do I create a Collection?
We recommend you check out Teaching with LinkedIn Learning on LinkedIn Learning
- Current Students (part-time/full-time, undergraduate/graduate)
- Faculty (employed by the institution full-time/part-time/contract)
- Staff (employed by the institution full-time/part-time/contract)
- Currently, you can access LinkedIn Learning by logging in at https://my.ocadu.ca using your Student, Faculty or Staff email usernames and passwords, and click LinkedIn Learning
Laptop Program - About
Laptop Program - Software
Laptop Program - Hardware
Laptop Program - Support
Laptop Program - All Articles