What is ocadu.onthehub.com?
ocadu.onthehub.com is a service that allows students and faculty to access several different pieces of software online, without a need to visit the Laptop Help Desk (in most cases). For students, in the Laptop Program, there is no additional cost.
What Software is Available through ocadu.onthehub.com for Students?
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Program Specific Software (for students who paid additional fees for these)
- Trimble Sketchup Pro
- Cycling 74 Max 7
- Rhino 3D (Windows only)
Who is this service best for?
- Students who have a desktop at home as well as a laptop
- Students who need the software listed (not available from OCAD U in any other method)
- Additional software required (eg. Adobe Creative Cloud) and how to obtain it is described here - http://bit.ly/ocadu-software2018
- If your laptop has old versions of the software, adware, malware, or is just generally a bit messed up, you may require Software Imaging, and reinstallation of all your software.
- You must Accept the Terms and Privacy Policies of Microsoft. OCAD U has reviewed these policies and we understand that they meet our expectations of privacy.