Boot Camp Driver Installation in Windows 10
- Start your computer on the Windows side by holding down the 'alt/option' key during startup and selecting the Windows or Bootcamp partition.
- Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- On your desktop, select the 'Folder' icon in your Task Bar to open up File explorer.
- On the Left Side Bar, Select 'This PC'
- Select the 'BOOTCAMP (C:)' Drive under 'Devices and Drives'
- Select the Bootcamp folder
- Select the Bootcamp folder again
- Select the Bootcamp folder (last time!)
- Click 'Setup' ***Select 'Yes' if Windows warns you that changes are being made
- Click 'Repair'. The process will run.
- Restart for changes to take effect.
This process should address many hardware issues while using Windows in Bootcamp – items not working properly such as USB/Thunderbolt ports, wireless/Bluetooth connections, graphics cards, and trackpads, or issues with Display resolution.
If this process doesn’t work, or you encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to go to the Laptop Help Desk for assistance.